i love food.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

it's all in the pants!

yo hoe hoe! ;)

today was like really funny. i met Vanessa halfway up the stairs then i was like, Bernice is super pretty! then she was like, lucky i'm in the south zone tournament i get to see fayanne, but then next year i won't see her anymore, but luckily still got Jillian she sec3 right! then i was like, no! then she was like, huh! why all the pretty ones go already! then i was like, EEEE VANESSA LIKE JILLIAN! I'M GOING TO TELL JILLIAN! ( but i won't ) then the moment i said Jillian, i felt flat on stairs, i tripped and my face was like flat on the ground at the top floor and my legs were still on the steps and i was laughing like shit and fer lai was laughing at me and a sec1 class was behind me. and i continued laughing like a moron. AHAHA so retarded. then i was like, jillian is a very unlucky word for me. :(
btw, chem was relieved my miss lim and rachel was super happy. HAHA :D i like sitting next to Yimei, she's fun! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home